Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Magnolia has arrived...

The Magnolia doll I bought a couple weeks ago arrived today. She is really cute and came with a laminated card with the red thread saying on it. Of course Matt wasn't as excited as I was! My next purchase may be a couple of the outfits they have on the same website. A girl (or doll in this case) needs a variety of outfits for special occasions, lol.

For those who received good news today, Congratulations! For those of us still waiting for one thing or another hang in there, our time will come.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

We bought Magnolia too! Isn't she cute? By the way, I love your website! It turned out really cute. Was it difficult? I would love to change my template to something original but don't know how to.
Jessica
www.emmaandeva.blogspot.com