Friday, August 04, 2006

The Good, bad, and fixed...

Good News...

Yesterday Amanda from the dossier department called to say our dossier had made it through critical review.

Bad News...

There was one small error on one of the physical forms. They forogt to check negative on one of the blood tests results. I've already had to get this particular doctor to fix things once before ( the ARNP signed the completed form instead of the doctor). I know it sounds petty,
but it would really help if they could read the form and follow directions :o(

Fixed...

I was able to get the correction done today and send it via federal express to CCAI. Thank God I didn't have to go through the whole notary/certification/authentication process again!! I would have freaked out about that. As it was I went to the office and was actually quite calm even though after specifically saying that the update had to be signed by the doctor the ARNP signed it again. Fortunately, I caught it before I got out the door.

Hopefully, I will be able to get through translation next week!

No comments: