Friday, September 07, 2007

A Meme...

From my cyberbudyy Janet, who always makes me laugh...

Accent: I don’t have one, even though I’ve lived in the South all of my life.

I Don't Drink: Coffee, yuk! But you gotta love those Starbuck’s Chai Lattes ;o)

Chore I Hate: Mopping the floor and cleaning the shower

Pets: Two kitties- Lily and Ouda, and 2 dogs- Daisy and Smuckers

Essential Electronics: Laptop, hair appliances, dishwasher (an absolute must)

Perfume: Lauren or Blue by Ralph Lauren. I also like Shi by Alfred Sung

Gold or Silver: Silver

Insomnia: About 3-4 nights a week :o/

Job Title: Credit Risk Officer

Most Admired Trait: Besides my wonderful perosnality (just kidding). Dependabilty

Phobia: Mayo, creepy crawlies, and Ferris Wheels (put me on a roller coaster going upside down and all around @ 90 mph and I’m fine, go figure!)

Siblings: Uno – luv ya bro!

Time I wake up: 7:00 AM only because I HAVE to for work

Unusual talent/Skill: hmmm….

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Lima beans or brussel sprouts

Worst Habit: Me? Do I have bad habits?!?! I’ll have to ponder this one…

X-Rays: Left Elbow/Leg, Chest.

Favorite Meal: Good Mexican or Seafood

I tag anyone who wants to play. If you do, let me know so I can check out your answers.

1 comment:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

HOW can you hate brussel sprouts? They are SO yummy! And you have a PHOBIA of mayonnaise? That's just plain weird. :-)