Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Thank You Secret Pals...

As many of you know I participate in cybershowers with the two adoption groups I'm in. We pick a theme, exchange names and send our gifts to each other. Our secrert pal's identity is revealed when we open our gifts. These cybershowers help us pass the time while we wait for our children and are a way to get to know fellow adoptive parents. This weekend I received gifts from both of my secret pals.

My Ladybug cybershower theme was "playtime" and my secret pal was Donna. She sent me the cutest things including the book On The Day You Were Born, a Laugh & Learn phone, a Who Loves Baby photo album and a Little Einstein play set. Check it out ;o)

My Aug/Sept. Secret Pal shower theme was "something personal." In this exchange we will not find out who our secret pal is until sometime next year. Look at the adorable little Lightning sweater my pal sent us. My pal obviously knows that Matt and I are HUGE hockey fans. I can't wait to bring Reagan to her first game in her sweater!

Thanks again pals, I loved everything!

BTW, hockey pre-season starts September 13th - GO BOLTS!!!

1 comment:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

What great gifts!!!!