Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tagged by Ruth...

I have been tagged by Ruth @ http://www.imagineannalynn.blogspot.com. I am going to tell you eight things about myself.

1. I have the BEST family and friends. They are all loving, encouraging, and supportive even if they can be a little crazy.

2. I was born in Weisbaden, Germany and lived there until I was two. My maternal grandfather was the Air Force base commander there.

3. My brother and I were born on the same day exactly one year apart. You would be amazed at how many people ask if we are twins!!

4. I have only lived in two places my entire life - Germany and Florida. I've been in Florida since I was two. We don't need to talk about how many years that is ;o)

5. I love to read all kinds of books. I can stay up all night to finish a good one.

6. I scuba dive (even though Matt is the chicken of the sea) there is nothing more relaxing. I worked part time in a dive shop to earn all my advanced certifications including rescue diver. The best diving I've done so far is in Cozumel, Mexico.

7. I have only seen snow twice in my life (see#4). One of our best friends lives in MN and we have spent the last two New Years with him.

8. My favorite sport is hockey. Pre-season starts next month, GO LIGHTNING!!!

I tag anyone reading this who wouldn't mind sharing some information about themselves. Leave a comment if you are playing so I can check out your answers.

2 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

You have only seen snow twice but you love hockey? Are you a closet Canadian?

Ruth said...

Nice to get to know you better! We have been in Weisbaden. We were stationed at Hahn AFB (about an our west) for 8 years. My first autobahn driving experience was taking Troy to the hospital there when he hurt his hand.