Sunday, October 07, 2007

How 'bout those Florida Teams!?!?

USF Bulls vs. West Virginia

If you've previously read this blog than you're aware that I'm a huge hockey fan. But you may not know that I'm also a football fan, well specifically a USF Bulls football fan (yes, I like the Bucs too!). Why then you ask have I not previously posted anything about them? Well, in part because for the most part I've tried to keep this blog a little more family and friends related. In other words I didn't and don't want to make it a monument to sports, that's not really what it was intended for. But seeing as there are not alot of other positives to post about right now you may, or may not, begin to see more sports related posts. My husband tried to tell me I was a front-runner today because I was cheering for the Bulls during dinner at Beef O'Brady's. However, that simply is not the case. Let's be clear, I went to college at USF so therefore it is quite reasonable I would cheer for the Bulls despite the fact that the team didn't exist way back then, lol. Anyway I digress, back to my original point - how 'bout those Florida teams? Both USF and the Lightning won their games today. That make the Bulls 5-0 and the Bolts 2-0. Both games were high energy and fun to watch. GO BULLS!! GO BOLTS!!


Bolts vs. Atlanta Thrasher 5-2

No comments: