Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Move Update

We are slowly but surely making progress in getting settled in and things unpacked. We are having granite counter tops installed in two weeks and once that is done I can completely finish organizing my new kitchen. I have to say it is my favorite room. In my condo the kitchen was tiny. I now have two islands a whole lot of storage space, yeah! We have a whole lot painting to do because the walls are all white. We need to get some color in here! Once the counter tops are in we will begin selecting colors. I will post before and after pictures once some of our "projects" are done.

The good thing about getting the house now is that it will keep me busy for the next few months. The second big plus is that we won't have to do it after we bring the baby home this avoiding yet another big change for her. We had outgrown our condo quite some time ago and it would have been really tight for space once she was home. Thanks for asking about our progress, I will keep you posted...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the move! How fun!

Leslie said...

I don't know if I can wait to see pictures Kelly. Your house is going to be so beautfiul. Please show us all before's and afters, and I'll be waiting at the edge of my seat.
Leslie

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hooray! You're a girl right after my own heart! My walls are all different colours!

Angie said...

Congrats on your new house and good luck with your projects!! It will be so worth it once you are done!! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Mom2Mason said...

I was just thinking about you yesterday as I was at the Vet on Waters...I am so excited for you with all the progress on your new house, can't wait to see it!
Nicole

Jessica said...

Congrats on the new house!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

jessica