Wednesday, May 30, 2007

May Ladybug Cybershower



I received my secret pal gift today. This months theme was "Mealtime." Angie was my secret pal and she really spoiled me. Here is what she sent for the kiddo -

4 pc. dish set with spoon
Sassy High Chair Toy
No Spill Cup
Set of 3 Snack Cups w/ Lids
Snackin Cheerios Cellphone (my favorite!!)
Catch-a-Mess Mat
Ladybugs and Heart Coverall Bib
Sectioned Feeding Dish w/ Knife and Fork
A really sweet card and a CD -

all in a really cute pink baby bag. It was really nice to unpack a "fun" box ;o)
Thanks Angie, I love all of my goodies and can't wait to listen to the CD on my way to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooh, so many fun things! Great gift. You gotta love cyber showers.

Leslie said...

Angie has gotten you started on some great meal time stuff. I know that had to be a fun box to unpack for sure.

Leslie