Monday, November 27, 2006

Did you know...


I got this in an e-mail from a friend today and thought I would post it here. Yes, it is a another tag type post and you are all it, so have fun...

Did you know…

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Operations Analyst, Chase
2. Ruleset Analyst, Chase
3. Loan Officer, Chase
4. Loan Closer, Chase (this is just too sad, I've been @ Chase way to long)

Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. Braveheart
2. Sleepless in Seattle (watching it again right now, lol)
3. Italian Job
4. Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood (and many, many more....)

Four places I have lived:
1. Tampa, FL
2. Clearwater, FL
3. St. Pete, FL
4. Palm Harbor, FL (think I need to move out of state?!?!)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Without a Trace
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. Sopranos
4. Deadwood

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Lake Prior, MN
2. Cancun, Mexico
3. Montego Bay, Jamaica
4. Las Vegas, NV

Favorite foods:
1. Filet Mignon
2. Snow Crab
3. Bread
4. Pasta

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. China
2. On the way back from China
3. Aruba
4. Scotland

Four people who will respond:
1. Jessica
2. Terri
3. Christina
4. Lynn

Now, here's what you're supposed to do... And please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this to an e-mail or your blog. Delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you or post it to your blog.

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Let me know if you do it and where to look for your answers.

2 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'll do it Kelly! But probably tomorrow, I'm supposed to be in bed early tonight. And here I sit typing, AGAIN! Bad girl! I love crab too! And I'd like to be in China too! A LOT! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly..ok, I did it!
www.expectingfromchina.blogspot.com

Theresa
Ladybug/Red Thread Believers