Saturday, November 04, 2006

My Nephew the Fire Fighter...



Josh and his pumpkin

This Halloween after much deliberation my three year old nephew, Josh, decided to be a "fire fighter" not a fireman, a fire fighter, lol. For those of you with kids I'm sure you have experienced this decision making process. At first he wanted to be Sponge Bob and I can't tell you how grateful I am he changed his mind on that one! To me there is just something way wrong about Sponge Bob!?!? Anyway, after getting his candy he would tell people that "if your in a fire your supposed to call 911 and stop, drop, and roll." This is one cute fire fighter even if I do say so myself!


Josh and his favorite Aunt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an absolute cutie pie! Too bad we don't live closer to all of you. Emma could have a little boyfriend!;)
Jessica

Middle-Aged Moi said...

That's a pretty cute firefighter you have there. Knows all the safety rules too.....:-)