Thursday, December 14, 2006

I've Been Tagged...

1.Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Sits them under the tree
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Colored - Matt insists although I think solid white is really pretty; reminds of stars twinkling :o)
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope
5. When do you put your decorations up? As soon as I find time after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Whipped Sweet Potatoes w/ marshmallows on top
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Having all of my family around
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Don’t remember
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, we have Christmas with Matt’s moms on Christmas Eve
10 How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? All kinds... we buy at least one new one a year.


11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Snow, what’s snow!?!?! I live in FL but loved it the one time I saw it!
12. Can you ice skate? Just enough not to embarrass myself. Matt plays ice hockey (yes, they do play that in FL ;o)
13. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family
14. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
That’s a tough one since I’m really not a sweet person… Peppermint Ice cream, reminds me of my paternal Grandparents
15. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Seafood for Christmas Eve dinner (it's an Italian thing)
16. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
Giving, I love the look on someone’s face when they get something they really like
17. What's your favorite Christmas Song? Little Drummer Boy
18. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Not bad, especially in ice cream…

No comments: