Tuesday, August 03, 2010

It's Been Awhile...

since I've posted anything. June and July were busy, busy months filled with lots of ups and downs. The best I can do to fill you in without writing a book is a bullet post, so here we go...

June

~ My step-dad, Alex, was hospitalized and passed away on June 23rd. Please keep my mom and the rest of our family in your prayers. This is going to be a tough adjustment for us all.

~ Happy Birthday to my mom (6/26) and my cousin Melissa (6/29). We still need to celebrate ;o) Love you ladies!

July

~ We went back to Minnesota for vacation and spent a week with good friends. It was great to hang out and relax. Thanks guys for having us!

~ Lucy graduated from puppy school. (barely, lol!)

~ Happy Birthday Tori (7/2), Dave (7/15), Nancy (7/17) and Dad (7/27). Hope all of your birthday wishes come true!

August

~ A new addition was added to our circle of friends, welcome Croix! We can't wait to watch you grow. (see 8/3 post for details)

~ Happy Anniversary Matt! It's been 15 years and we're still going strong. Love you!

August will continue on with the craziness. I will post some pictures as soon as I download them.

1 comment:

Karmen and Greg said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!!!! Congratulations!!!! I have a feeling your 16th Anniversary will bring something VERY sweet into your life! Hold on!