Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rascal Flatts Concert...

Some friends and I went to the Rascal Flatts concert Saturday night at the Ford Amphitheatre. Despite the almost unbearable humidity and soggy lawn seats it was a great night. (those of you who live in FL know exactly what I mean!) Taylor Swift opened for them. She looks like she has so much fun performing and got tickled when the crowd would sing along & cheer. Rascal Flatts rocks! They played a good combination of old and new stuff. It's definitely a must see concert if you get the chance. Here are some of the pictures we took, enjoy!


Create Your Own

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd love to see Rascal Flatts! Good for you!

Jessica said...

Looks like so much fun Kelly! I would love to see them in concert.

Angie said...

I saw them several years ago...before they were so big! I bet they are even better now! Glad you had a good time!