Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

I got this from Wendy ...

1. Where is your cell phone? On the counter
2. Your significant other? Sleeping
3. umm...favorite place? Hmmm… that depends
4. Your mother living in Clearwater, FL
5. Your father? Indian Rocks Beach, FL
6. Your favorite things? Books, movies
7. Your dream last night? I don’t ever remember my dreams. Isn't that odd!?!
8. Your favorite drink? Starbuck’s Chai Latte
9. Your dream/goal? to bring my daughter home
10. Room you are in? family room
11. Your hobby? Reading
12. Your fear? Never having a child
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Taking my daughter somewhere fun
14. What you are not? Selfish
15. Muffins? Banana nut
16. Wish list item? Can we put the same answer twice? My daughter
17. Where you grew up? St. Pete – Tampa, Fl
18. Last thing you did? Work on school paper due Monday
19. What are you wearing? Sweats & a t-shirt
20. Favorite gadget? AC and washer/dryer
21. Your pets? 2 dogs, 2 cats
22. Your computer? Compaq
23. Your mood? Tired
24. Missing someone? My grandma
25. Your car? Ford Escape
26. Something you are not wearing? Jewelry
27. Favorite store? Macy’s but I like Homegoods and Kohl’s a lot for house stuff
28. Like someone? Lots of people
29. Favorite color? Green and blue
30. Last time you laughed? Earlier today
31. Last time you cried? A few weeks ago

If anyone wants to play leave me a comment so I can check out your answers :o)

3 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I wish I didn't remember my dreams! Sometimes they are REALLY weird. does that surprise you? LOL!

Karmen and Greg said...

Kelly --

"Your Fear" -- never having a child -- FEAR NOT, Kelly!!! You WILL be a Mom -- I believe it with my whole heart and soul! God sees the desire of your heart and He will not leave you childless! I can't wait to see what God has planned for you!

Karmen

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

Thanks for sharing! :) Yes, one day you WILL be a mom!!! Remember, God is always good!!