Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Oops, almost let it pass by...



This month marks our 10th month since we were LID for our daughter. To say that it didn't occur to me previously wouldn't be quite true, to say that this "anniversary" isn't quite as momentous as I'd hoped it would be is more accurate. This year has flown by, can you believe it is the middle of July?!?! That being said we are 10 months into the wait and if I am completely honest it hasn't been too bad. Yes, there are moments of frustration but it has been a busy year for us so far meaning dwelling on the wait hasn't been horrible. Since we are not completely settled into our new house I anticipate being busy for the next few months at least and then the holidays will be upon us. So, this month I can count my blessings. We are one more month closer to bringing our baby home and busy enough not to get too antsy over the wait. Hang in there everyone, we really are on our way ;o)

No comments: