Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Kitchen Before and After





I know many of you have been waiting to see the before and after pictures of my kitchen. Unfortunately most if the pictures don't really show things to clearly but I think these two show the changes best.

Here is what we did -

Removed the flourescent lighting box
Added 6 recessed can lights
Added 4 pendulum lights over the big island and breakfast nook table
Installed granite counter tops
Changed cabinet knobs to stainless steel
Painted

Oh, one more thing I've got to share. See the wine glasses on top of the cabinet? My friend, hand-painted those with lady bugs especially for me. Aren't they great?!?! Thanks Lynn, I love them!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! It looks great!

Ruth said...

I love the granite counter tops. The paint really helps things stand out too! Looks great!!

Ruth

Middle-Aged Moi said...

IT LOOKS AMAZING! So beautiful! NOw you can have LOTS of parties....:-)

Mom2Mason said...

Love it Kelly! The paint choice and countertops are awesome. Of course I love the wine glasses too:)
Nicole

Leslie said...

Thanks for the pictures kelly. Your kitchen is gorgeous girl. Love everything you have done. I can't wait to see what else you have done. I'm so happy you have this house to raise your family in. Very Very nice.