Thursday, August 29, 2013

Easter 2013...

Emily had a wonderful first Easter! We started out the morning waking up to an overflowing basket of goodies. Lucy even tried to get in on that action, lol.


Lucy wants to help open the basket...
 


My Easter dress...
 


At church with my friend Keira

Mimi (Great Grandma) and Emily
 


My first Easter egg hunt...
 
 
After church we went to Grandma Joanie and Papa Rich's house to have an Easter egg hunt and dinner.  I was spoiled just a little bit (a lot!) more. My cousins Samantha and Alyssa were there and helped me with the egg hunt. We got to blow bubbles too, my favorite! Then my first Easter ended with a visit from Papa Bob and Grandma Nancy, they brought me a basket too.
 
These days holidays of any kind are such a special time for us. Today we are especially thankful for God's blessings.
 

No comments: