Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Christmas Idea...

As you all already know I'm big on supporting our troops. A friend sent me the information below today. This idea will take little effort and cost no more than a card and stamp. When you are making out your Christmas card list this year, please include the following:

A Recovering American soldier
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue,NW
Washington,D.C. 20307-5001

Please show your support for our soldiers this holiday season. Being injured, in a hospital and away from your family must be terrible at Christmas. They sacrifice so much on our behalf and it would be great to show them that we are grateful. Please join me in sending our soldiers a little holiday cheer.

2 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I wonder if they have a program for this in Canada....I will have to look that up. I think it's a great idea!

Angie said...

What a wonderful idea! I will put this down on my Christmas card list. Thanks for sharing.