Tuesday, September 05, 2006

10 Ways to Stay Positive During the Wait...

I have been tagged by Jessica. So here it goes....

1. Pray daily for all of us to persevere, endure, and remember what we are waiting for
2. Take last 3 classes to finish my degree
3. Spend time with family and friends
4. Begin to look for a new house/neighborhood. (We live in a condo and want to move into a house)
5. Participate in DTC/LID group boards and exchanges
6. Go to local FCC meetings and meet other adoptive families
7. Learn something new
8. Work on getting our pictures put into some kind of order ie. albums and/or scrapbooks (still don’t have our wedding pictures done, we were married in 8/95, lol)
9. Offer encouragement and a shoulder when fellow group members need one
10. Read books suggested by other group members

Since Jessica has tagged the group I really don't have anyone esle to tag... But if any of my friends read this and want to make suggestions on things I can do while I wait please let me know.

No comments: