Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's Really Happening...


It’s amazing that I am actually typing these words, I have to pinch myself once in awhile to know I’m actually awake, but we are FINALLY getting close to the end of this incredibly long journey. We are truly now only a matter of weeks away from seeing our baby’s face for the first time!
I’ve thought about updating our blog for quite some time but time has always gotten away from me. Not to mention that I also find it difficult to know where to pick it up again. It’s been quite some time since I posted regularly here and I’m sure you all know the reasons why. I’m not going to go into the long wait again, I’m sure by now you all have gotten it and are as ready to move past it as I am.
To sum it up  the last few months have been quite busy gathering paperwork, taking parent training classes, having our final pre-adoption home visit, filing for our I800a, buying a new family car and surviving a ruptured appendix! The next few months will be spent actually completing preparations to bring our baby home and should be more exciting ;o)
A huge thanks to all of you who have stayed by our sides on this crazy ride, your support has meant more than words will ever be able to express. I can only hope that we can return the favor sometime and be there for you in the same way. Love you all!
Stay tuned as we get closer and closer to becoming a family of 3!

7 comments:

La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life said...

Crazy excited for you!

shattersea said...

Congrats, Kelly - it has been a LONG time in coming!! I can't wait to see your daughter's face (and I'm sure you can't either). So excited for your journey!
~Heather

shattersea said...

Congrats, Kelly!! It has been a LONG time in coming - I can't wait to see your little girl's face (and I bet you can't either!) Enjoy this exciting time!
~Heather

The Tracy's said...

So exciting!!!! I can't wait to see the blessings that the Lord has in store for you guys! :)

Karmen and Greg said...

Oh my goodness!!! Today is your day!!! Can you finally believe it it is here??? I will be stalking your blog waiting for the BIG news and photos ... PLEASE keep us posted! I am SOOO excited for you Kelly!

Karmen and Greg said...

Oh my goodness Kelly! It is finally here!!! I am DYING to see your photo and hear all your wonderful news! You are finally a Mom!!! I am SOOOO excited to celebrate with you!!!! PLEASE keep us posted!!!

Mom2Mason said...

SOOOO excited for you...here's to MANY more posts to come. With a sweet little face to go with them:)