Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Thankful For...


It’s that time of year again (can you believe it?), time to look back and reflect on my year so far. This Thanksgiving I am thankful for so many things - my husband, my family, and my friends. I’m thankful for love, support and friendship I’ve been given. For the opportunities and the disappointments that have made me stronger and more aware. For the men and women who sacrifice so much to ensure that I have freedom and protection. For the friendship, love, laughter, hugs, shoulders and tears shared - both physical and cyber ;o) The list goes on and on… The people in my life are awesome!

I have been so blessed to have you all in my life. I can't thank you enough for making my life so rich and full, Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving, friend. Have a great day.