Tuesday, September 19, 2006

First FCC Meeting...

I went to my first FCC meeting on Saturday.There were so many more people there than I thought there would be. This month's topic was shopping in China. Of all the items they brought to show I loved the shoes the most. They were all so cute! Of course I will take the squeakers out :o)


The couple who spoke have adopted 2 really cute girls and were the ones giving shopping pointers. They are currently paperchasing for their third! I guess it's like our social worker Nancy told us, people just can't stop at one, lol.
The real highlight for me was meeting Nicole and Drew who also live in Tampa and seeing all the adorable little girls! Seeing them all makes me so anxious to get our daughter.

3 comments:

Kelly (Mike, Zane and Mia Jade) said...

I'm glad to hear you got to an FCC meeting. I think they will be very helpful during the wait phase - and seeing all the little girls! Oh I can't wait!

Jessica said...

We are going to our first FCC even in a week. It is going to be great to have them while we wait. I love seeing all of the little girls! Gotta love those squeeky shoes!
Jessica

tocspaw said...

We love going to FCC meetings - it really helps us to get together with other families who have BTDT, as well as those still waiting. Love the shoes...